Spanish motorcycle brand Bultaco is back on the scene with its latest electric cycle. The Brinco is an electrically assisted moped made to traverse rough roads, with disc brakes and lots of suspension travel at the front and rear. Its four-horsepower motor can go about 19 miles on a charge or, you can start pedaling.
- Noah Joseph
- May 19, 2014
Motorbike riders looking for something with a little Latin flair have had plenty of choices on their hands, but most of them come from Italy: marques like Ducati, Aprilia and Moto Guzzi. But what if you wanted something more Spanish than Italian? That's where Bultaco comes in. Or came in, we should say, because the Barcelona-based motorcycle manufacturer founded in 1958 closed in 1983, but now it's staging a comeback.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models