The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) this week outlined the conditions gas station operators need to meet to sell higher-ethanol gasoline from so-called "blender pumps" that may dispense gasoline with both 10 percent and 15 percent ethanol (E10 and E15, respectively).
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Blender Pump Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!