Going on a month-long road trip and only managing to eek out 150 miles per day demonstrates that electric city cars should probably not be removed from their natural environment. The BBC's Peter Curran is in the midst of 4,500 mile journey around Europe in a Th!nk City and needs to average that 150 miles daily to stay on schedule for a return to England by July 7.
Bbc Electric Journey
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Jul 6, 2010
- Eric Loveday
- Jun 8, 2010
If you've ever wondered what it would be like to live with an electric vehicle (EV) for more than a month while covering thousands of miles in Europe, you're not alone. Whether you're eager to learn more about the real-world viability of EVs or you've just got a hankering to say, "I told you so," the BBC's epic EV journey surely won't disappoint.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models