The end of May celebration of Memorial Day signals the unofficial start of Summer in the States, and that means tons of local car meets, shows, concours and drives. Some of the biggies in June include the Greenwich Concours d'Elegance and Orphan Car Show, and the 46th Annual LA Roadsters Show, Dana Point, Huntington Beach, Rodeo Drive and Pismo Beach Concurs in Southern California.
Autoblog Automotive Event Calendar
- Frank Filipponio
- May 3, 2010
We've wrapped up our Beijing Motor Show coverage as April closes and May begins, signaling the end of the major international auto show season. We'll have a spring and summer full of concours, racing, meets, exhibitions and more to keep us busy though until the new car reveals pick up again in October at the Paris Motor Show.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models