Audi released a single photo of the long-tailed version of its R18 E-Tron Quattro Le Mans racer, but the photo didn't offer the best view of the stretched rear. The car has been caught testing at Monza, in Italy, and not only do we get a better view of what it's got out back, we get pretty awesome sound as it makes high-speed runs past the camera.
Audi R18 E Tron Quattro Long Tail
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Apr 27, 2013
Race teams are always looking for ways to shave hundredths of seconds of their lap times. Case in point: Audi is making some slight changes to its prototype racecar to make it ever so much more slippery as it cuts through the air.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models