With the third-generation Audi TT slated for a debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show in just a few weeks time, we've received some interesting news out of the United Kingdom. Speaking to the crew at Top Gear, Chief Engineer Ulrich Hackenberg made some interesting statements about the next TT, noting that he likes the idea of a production Allroad Shooting Brake.
Audi Allroad Shooting Brake
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Audi Allroad Shooting Brake Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!