Some consider the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport to be a piece of rolling art, while others consider the real masterpiece to be the engineering feats to be what lies underneath. Impressively, French artist Bernar Venet has managed to combine these two notions in one dramatic special edition model: the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Venet.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Nov 30, 2011
Art Basel rushes into the Miami art scene every year, bringing with it loads of eye-catching art pieces. Whether this is a good or bad thing depends on your point of view, of course, and the pieces described in this post will likely cause a "love it or hate it" response.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models