Former and current Toyota driver Neal Bates started his rally career over 20 years ago. While that seems like a long time to have been racing, even back then a 1980 Toyota Celica was pretty old school. Mr. Bates and his friends at Toyota set out to prove that the old Celica is still cool by giving the RA40 dirt runner a full restore ahead of its ARC debut in Melbourne.
- Chris Shunk
- Mar 8, 2012
- Sebastian Blanco
- May 18, 2009
Click above and scroll down to watch the video
- Dan Roth
- Sep 8, 2007
Saab's offering up a Nordic Edition 9-5 for 2008, and no that doesn't mean an integrated sauna in the SportCombi and a complimentary copy of ABBA's Greatest Hits, alltför dålig. The package is available as an upgrade for mid-level Vector versions of the sedan and wagon, and consists of cosmetic, equipment, and comfort enhancements. Leather swathes the entire interior, which gets a better audio system, special metallic trim and an electrochromic rearview mirror. New 17-inch alloys fill
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models