Cadillac Racing hadn't won a race since the finale of the 2007 World Challenge season when Andy Pilgrim took the checkered flag at Laguna Seca driving the team's previous-generation Cadillac CTS-V sedan. This past weekend, the Wreath and Crest's factory team finally won again since returning to the sport this season after a three-year absence, but this time at Mid-Ohio with Andy's teammate, Johnny O'Connell, behind the wheel of the team's new CTS-V Coupe.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Feb 23, 2011
- Alex Nunez
- Jun 20, 2006
Last month, Cadillac announced its relationship with Microsoft's XBOX in the form of a downloadable expansion pack for the console's Project Gotham Racing 3 game. Gamers were given the ability to add three of Caddy's V-Series cars to the already-impressive group of rides included with the game.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models