F1 driver Sebastian Vettel is renown for his multiple FIA Formula 1 World Championships, but holds a lesser-known title for Infiniti, one of the sponsors of his racing team. As 'director of performance' for Infiniti, Vettel is reportedly transferring his knowledge from the track to the road in an effort to improve Infiniti vehicles. We see for ourselves during a lap with Vettel at the Nashville Superspeedway, then head to the U.S. Grand Prix in Austin, Texas for a conversation with global direc
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jun 18, 2013
So then we asked, "Well, what does that mean?"
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models