Formula E is set to become the Formula One of electric car racing, and the organizers have wasted no time setting a 10-race calender for 2014 and courting top F1 teams to invest in the new series. The efforts have paid off, with several teams, including some with F1 connections, already committed to the race series. In recent weeks, two more teams with strong F1 ties have announced their participation in Formula E, for a total of six.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Aguri Suzuki Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!