Although the big news on the Honda/Acura front was the postponement of the Acura brand launching in Japan, the other shocker was when Takeo Fukui, Honda's CEO, said that the new NSX won't be making its debut at this year's Tokyo Motor Show.
Advanced Sports Car
- Chris Tutor
- Feb 21, 2007
We (and many of you) were blown away by Acura's Advanced Sports Car Concept when it was unveiled at NAIAS in January. Though we were a bit disappointed the concept was only a non-running turntable tease, Honda assured everyone that an improved, closer-to-production show car was in the works for the October Tokyo show.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models