While the big names at the Audi booth might be dominated by the TT line, it's not the only product getting some attention from the German company. The A6, on sale in its present form since 2012, is getting its official mid-cycle refresh.
2015 Audi A6
- Brandon Turkus
- Mar 21, 2014
The Audi A6 remains a solidly luxurious choice in the deeply competitive executive sedan segment, duking it out with the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5 Series and Lexus GS, among others. Having been on sale since 2011, though, it's starting to become just a tiny bit stale. Cue the refresh.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models