With just under two more years until the next-gen Audi A4 hits the streets, it's not surprising that details are starting to leak out. The Brits from Autocar are reporting some information on the 2015 A4, although it isn't clear where any of it came from.
2015 Audi A4
- Danny King
- Mar 13, 2013
Stop us if you've heard this one before: Audi has confirmed plans to offer a clean-diesel version of its A4 sedan in the US. Yes, you're right, the same news came out almost exactly two years ago, but then things changed and the marque's last diesels-in-the-US update dropped the A4 from the list. Now, citing Audi of America President Scott Keogh, Automotive News reports the oil-burning A4 is back on the schedule for the US next year.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models