The Aston Martin Vanquish is a stunning machine, indeed. And for 2015, there's a new eight-speed automatic transmission mated to that massive V12. Does that help Aston's $300,000 range-topping grand tourer? We take one for a Quick Spin to find out.
2015 Aston Martin Vanquish
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 6, 2014
For such a small company, Aston Martin certainly keeps busy. Having already previewed its new V12 Vantage S Roadster ahead of its Pebble Beach unveiling, the British marque recently confirmed the arrival of a new Lagonda super sedan. But now it's turning its attention to its two flagship production models with a series of upgrades.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models