While all the gory details surrounding the new Rolls-Royce coupe – including its true name, "Corniche" is just a savory-sounding best guess right now – are still shrouded in mystery, this new set of clandestinely foraged images proves that the car probably won't be a slouch in terms of performance.
2014 Rolls Royce Corniche Coupe
- Seyth Miersma
- Oct 10, 2012
- Jeff Sabatini
- Jul 25, 2012
It's been over a decade since Rolls-Royce last offered a Corniche, which was the company's name for its unibody coupe and convertible models since the early 1970s. But from the looks of what our photographers recently snapped in Munich, that drought may soon be over.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models