Jeep fans spoke up last year by naming the Altitude trim level, and the automaker rewarded them with an assortment of cool Jeeps sporting a sinister, blacked-out appearance. Joining the ranks of Jeep models offering an Altitude trim level is the 2014 Jeep Cherokee, and this might be the best looking of the new Cherokees – including the Trailhawk.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!