Shelby American has made its name tuning various Ford products, and now the Focus ST can be added to this list. Just introduced at the Detroit Auto Show, the Shelby Focus ST doesn't add any extra horsepower under the hood, but it should still make sizable gains in performance thanks to an upgraded suspension, brakes and exhaust systems. Also on hand at the Shelby display was a widebody version of the powerful Shelby GT500 Super Snake.
2013 Shelby Gt500 Super Snake
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
2013 Shelby Gt500 Super Snake Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!