The latest hotted-up safety car for DTM is the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series. If we'd been in a racing accident, we're not sure we'd trust the men who stepped out of a car that's half steroids, half Satan, but after 12 years of providing the safety cars (along with Audi) for the German touring car series, we'll assume Mercedes-Benz knows what it's doing.
2013 Mercedes Benz C63 Amg Black Series
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
2013 Mercedes Benz C63 Amg Black Series Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!