A Standalone Sleeper Sport Sedan That Still Keeps Us Awake At Night
2013 Audi S4
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Oct 26, 2011
The Audi A4 has been the German automaker's best-selling model for 39 years running with over 10 million individual examples sold, so any sort of major update to the machine is a big deal in Ingolstadt. For the 2013 model year, Audi has bestowed its A4 with revised sheetmetal and powertrains in order to keep it at the forefront of the entry-level luxury car arena... which is especially important with a new BMW 3 Series on its way.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models