Want your car to reflect as well as enable your active lifestyle? Then you may want to check out the ARK Performance "Alpine" concept coming to this year's SEMA show.
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 22, 2012
Small cars are going to be well represented at the 2012 SEMA Show from numerous automakers, but Chevrolet just released eight Vegas-bound concepts that we'll be able to see next week. While the Cruze, Sonic and Spark have all helped bolster Chevy's small-car cred, the Malibu has helped the automaker compete in the family-friendly midsize class, and now the Bowtie brand is looking to show some of the customization potential for all of these popular cars.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models