The formula of Top Gear Korea is seemingly about the same as it is everywhere else in the world, including the flagship British original: involve interesting cars in fantastical situations with charismatic hosts. That prescription has proved to be pretty reliable over the years, and has lead to some truly memorable and exciting pieces of television.
2012 Chevrolet Corvette Zr1
- Seyth Miersma
- Feb 11, 2013
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Feb 27, 2012
While the Dodge Viper is in the midst of a much-too-long (and thankfully soon-to-be-rectified) hiatus, there's really no question as to who holds the title of Baddest American Sports Car: The Chevrolet Corvette. And the top-of-the-line in Corvette Land is, of course, the 638-horsepower supercharged ZR1.
- Michael Harley
- Feb 14, 2012
Successful In Its Mission, But Not As The World's Greatest Sports Car
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models