Click above for the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes, RSS or listen now!
- Chris Shunk
- Jul 30, 2009
2010 Corvette Grand Sport - Click above for high-res image gallery
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 28, 2009
During the annual C5/C6 Bash at the Corvette's Bowling Green Assembly Plant, numerous changes were outlined for the 2010 'Vette line. In addition to the Grand Sport and its scorching performance, the notable changes include, among other things, launch control as standard on all manual transmission models, Performance Traction Management on the ZR1, being able to order any Corvette in any color, and a cashmere interior package available on the Z06 and ZR1.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models