A bunch of teaser photos of the new smart fortwo surfaced Thursday on smartforum.nl. If you speak Dutch, then follow the link for more info and comments, otherwise, just enjoy the photos after the jump.
- Stuart Waterman
- Jun 6, 2006
Those were the less-than decisive words of DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche in a newspaper interview published Sunday in Germany. The final decision is expected later this month, but it looks like the two-seater Smart may indeed take a shot at the U.S. market, in the guise of the redesigned 2007 model. Just in time, the ever-vigilant folks over at WorldCarFans.com have a gallery of spy shots of the 2007 ForTwo here.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models