A recall has been issued for nearly 183,000 Honda and Acura brand vehicles from the 2005 and 2006 model years. The problem stems from a potential malfunctions to the vehicles' stability control and braking systems.
2005 Honda Pilot
- Seyth Miersma
- Mar 14, 2013
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 15, 2012
Honda and Hyundai have both had some pretty big recalls recently, and according to a The Detroit News, there could be more on the way. The report indicates that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating the 2005 Honda Pilot and the 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe for unrelated safety issues that could affect braking and/or steering.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Oct 4, 2012
Back in March, Honda issued a recall of 554,000 CR-V and Pilot crossovers due to faulty headlamps. But last month, the automaker quietly issued an expansion of this recall that includes 820,000 Civic and Pilot models from the 2002-2003 and 2004-2005 model years, respectively.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models