No one is saying start-stop technology like the kind found in electric and hybrid vehicles isn't a great idea. We just told you about how BMW's 320d EfficientDynamics model is able to squeeze over 1000 miles out of a tank of diesel in part due to start-stop tech, for example. It's awesome, no doubt.
- Alex Nunez
- Jun 20, 2007
It's something many of us have thought while perusing the car listings. "You know, I could actually buy a 308," becomes part of our inner monologues as we see them tantalize us with prices equal to those of new cars normal people buy all the time. It's a fantasy of sorts. After all, for many of us Autobloggers, the 308 WAS Ferrari when we were kids. It was Magnum's ride. And it was cool.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models