- Alex Nunez
- Jun 17, 2007
I saw this car at the Greenwich Concours a couple of weeks ago, where it won the trophy for Most Distinguished Rolls-Royce. The photos I've attached don't do it justice. No photo really can. It's just that kind of car. This Silver Wraith attracted people the whole time it was there, such was its innate magnetism. And now it's on eBay.
- Dan Roth
- Mar 5, 2007
Through the years there have been many companies that capitalized on the construction of the air-cooled Volkswagens to create unique automobiles. Some of the more well-known examples are the Meyers Manx and the Bradley GT. You Hardcastle and McCormick fans, don't worry, we had childhood lust for the Coyote, even if it was a fiberglass tub surround with Plymouth Fury taillights. The rise of fiberglass technology in the '50s and '60s made it quite easy to whip up a custom body that would mount to
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models