Dearborn Police have been able to give the owner of a stolen 1930 Ford Model A some very good news. His antique car and trailer have been recovered after having been swiped from the parking lot of the Henry Ford Museum a little more than two weeks ago. Neither the roadster nor the trailer, valued at $30,000 combined, were damaged, though the owner's 2001 Ford F-250 pickup was nowhere to be found. Police located the trailer with the Model A inside in an industrial area in Detroit near Mt. Elliot
1930 Ford Model A
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
1930 Ford Model A Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!