Zipcar, a car sharing service with more than 7,000 vehicles and 400,000 members across the U.S., is reaching out to a younger crowd by offering its services to under-21 drivers in the Cambridge, MA area. Zipcar, along with social rideshare partner Zimride, will double its on-campus fleet to 20 vehicles at Harvard University, while also expanding its service in the surrounding area by offering more than 160 cars off-campus.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!