A tow truck driver in Tennessee took his life in his own hands this week when he used his tow truck to stop a wrong way driver.
- Jason Marker
- Dec 14, 2016
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jan 21, 2012
Seattle has taken a white, snowy beating of late, but the city has made it a point to keep its bus services running. Not being the flattest city on record, Seattle's steeper inclines can present a challenge to municipal vehicles. One way around this is, apparently, to use a wrecker to push a bus up a hill.
- Chris Shunk
- Jun 23, 2009
Smashed 2010 Ford Taurus SHO - Click above for image gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models