It always seems that summer rushes by faster than the wind through your hair. When the temperature starts to drop it's a reminder that months of winter driving uncertainty are on the way, and it's time to get ready.
- Adam Morath
- Aug 7, 2014
In this installment of The List Shorts, host Patrick McIntyre demonstrates how to store a car. Whether you're keeping a classic under wraps, or winterizing your summer ride, learning the proper procedure for storing your car could save you some heartache when it comes time to pull off the cover.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models