Click images to enlarge
- Alex Nunez
- Jul 1, 2007
One of Toyota's first applications of its new Valvematic engine is in the newly-redesigned 7-passenger Noah MPV and its slightly differently-visaged (and equally blocky) stablemate, the Voxy. Neither one will win a beauty contest anytime soon, but tastes are demonstrably different in Japan, so we'll reserve further commentary on the aesthetics and leave the rest to you readers. This isn't so much about the car itself as what's under its hood, anyway.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models