There may not be a more recognizable name in the world of custom cars than Chip Foose, and those star-struck (and well-healed) fans of Foose just had the opportunity to purchase one of the designer's custom creations for their very own garage. This 1953 Ford F-100 pickup was created to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the one item just about everybody has in their toolbox: WD-40.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Victory Junction Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!