We've all seen police chases where officers have to throw spike strips into the roadway, but an Arizona-based company called Pacific Scientific has created some new tools to stop bad guys without putting any officers in harm's way. Both the Pit-BUL (Ballistic Undercarriage Lanyard) and the NightHawk are innovative devices designed to quickly, safely and easily disable a vehicle that is either attempting to run from police or enter a restricted area.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Vehicle Immobilization Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!