Three workers at the Tesla Motors factory in Fremont, CA, were injured today by hot metal after the failure of a low-pressure aluminum coating casting press. Despite reports of a possible fire, we have confirmed that there was no fire at the plant (a live video feed of the facility shows no smoke and, indeed, no blaze). The Fremont Fire Department received the call at 11:52 AM, local time, and responded.
Tesla Factory Fire
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Tesla Factory Fire Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!