Our new Tesla! (@ Tesla Supercharger Station) http://t.co/1QRCg1Kyub pic.twitter.com/8XRrpeMEQp
- John Neff
- Feb 2, 2010
Here's Toyota's line: its two recalls for floormats and sticking accelerator pedals should cover all potential cases of sudden unintended acceleration in its batch of recalled vehicles. Both recalls are for mechanical issues, and Toyota spokesman John Hanson claims, "After man years of exhaustive testing we have not found any evidence of an electronic [software] problem that would have led to unwanted acceleration."
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 22, 2008
Click above for more images of the Saturn Flextreme concept
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models