- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 23, 2007
- Chris Paukert
- May 24, 2006
According to a new Beijing Times report published Wednesday, BMW is quietly readying plans itself to open a second plant in China. The plant will be run with domestic partner Brilliance Automotive Group, and complement the company's existing Shenyang plant. On a related note, the Bavarian automaker also hopes to increase its ability to source parts locally, with plans to more than double the amount of area suppliers it uses this year.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models