Luftikid is an inflatable child safety seat.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Dec 7, 2011
As any parent will tell you, not all children are the same. Some are tall, some are short. Some are slim, and some are... less slim, if you catch our politically correct drift. This raises an interesting question: Do overweight children need specifically engineered safety seats?
- Erin Mays
- May 17, 2006
Pop star Britney Spears is doing more for the promotion of child car seat safety than the industry could have ever possibly hoped for, and yet she hasn't earned a dime. The starlet recently committed her second child seat faux pas when she put son Sean Preston in a car seat facing forwards in the back of her Mini Cooper convertible. While California vehicle code doesn't specify which way the child seat should be facing, it does mandate that motorists follow federal guidelines, which cl
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models