This morning at the Detroit Auto Show, GM officially revealed the Saab 9-4X BioPower concept. This car was part of a glamorous press conference (gaudy, in fact, just like all the big automakers have here) that also introduced the Hummer HX concept and the GM-Coskata partnership (more on that, including an audio recording of the annoucment in a minute). This post is all about the live pics of the Saab.
Saab 9 4x Concept
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Saab 9 4x Concept Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!