It's all anyone seemed to talk about at time time, but years later, does anyone really care how long it took for Bugatti to develop the Veyron and get it out on the market? Not really. But it looks like the elite automaker is about to embark down the same path with its next model.
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 1, 2011
What good is an automaker without an automobile? Bugatti is getting darn close to finding out, now that its solitary product – the all-conquering Veyron – is nearing the end of its production cycle. So what will the Alsatian marque do next?
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models