Reva, the Indian company that builds Jeremy Clarkson's favorite car, the G-Wiz, is preparing for its second act next week in Frankfurt. The company will unveil two new upcoming models and a new charging technology. The first of the new models is the NXR, and it is billed as a four seat hatchback "family car." Judging from the image above, it will have to be a very small family, since the NXR doesn't look any bigger than the "four seat" G-Wiz.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!