Stefan GP brokers a deal with Toyota Racing – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Dec 31, 2009
Ralf Schumacher entered Formula One six years after his brother Michael, with the same Jordan team that introduced his sibling to the grid. That's about where the similarities end. After an 11-year career with Williams, Jordan, and Toyota, Ralf retired in 2007 and ended up in the DTM series. He was a good driver and had a decent car early in his Williams tenure, but he simply didn't have the edge. He ended up with fewer race wins, six, than his brother did World Championships.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Oct 2, 2007
Another Schumacher has left the building... almost. Ralf Schumaker, who's been racing for Toyota since 2005, will leave the F1 team at the end of this season. Saying that he's looking for a "new challenge" the younger half of the Germanic duo still plans on racing the wheels off his F1 whip for the last two races of the season.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models