During last Saturday's Nationwide Series race the afternoon before the 2013 Daytona 500, a last-lap crash on left some 33 spectators injured when Kyle Larson's car flew into the fence and disintegrated as it rode along the upper edge of the barrier. The flying parts tore a hole in the fence and flew into the stands, with a television crew and a spectator video catching part of the incident.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 26, 2013
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 7, 2011
- Devon Brozek
- Sep 7, 2010
When Dani Pedrosa left Indianapolis Motor Speedway last week, there's little doubt he was the envy of his fellow MotoGP contenders. The Spaniard clinched victory, proving that he possessed not only the speed, but also the fortitude to truly challenge Jorge Lorenzo. The question on everyone's mind was this: Could Pedrosa and Repsol Honda really mount a solid comeback? Make the jump to find out.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models