Renowned performance tuning company, Callaway, must have a lot of cargo to haul around these days. First, it teased us with the Corvette Stingray Shooting Brake back in March, and now it is getting to work on the all-new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks.
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jul 5, 2013
- John Neff
- Mar 30, 2007
The future of Ford's Special Vehicle Team has been cloudy for the past few years. The hope that it would remain around in some form or another took a hit when its current chief, Hau Thai-Tang, was tapped to head Ford of Brazil earlier this year. Nevertheless, SVT indeed soldiers on and today we have proof that they're hard at work on a new project.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models