Rod Emory of Emory Motorsports swings by Jay Leno's Garage for this latest episode with a pair of Outlaw restored and modified Porsche 356s coupes from the late 1950s.
- Chris Bruce
- Jun 25, 2014
In Porsche parlance, 'outlaw' basically means 'hot rod,' and that definition can vary from person to person. For Jack Griffin and his 1955 Porsche 356 Continental, it means taking a great car to start with and reworking it to become a classic coupe that fits its driver perfectly. The latest video from Petrolicious highlights Griffin's 356 and all of the personalization he has in the beautiful ride.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models