According to the Chinese auto newshounds over at Gasgoo, Geely has denied it has any interest in buying Volvo or Saab. The Swedish patients, being shopped by Ford Motor Company and General Motors, respectively, are still up for sale, however.
Geely denies interest in Volvo and Saab, but you can still bet on who will buy the 'Born From Jets' brand
- Chris Paukert
- May 15, 2009
- Chris Tutor
- May 25, 2007
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/business_finance/Wanna_bet_gas_will_hit_4_gallon_You_can'; Someone was asking the other day if trading their gas-hungry Mustang for a hybrid Civic was a good idea. Essentially what they wanted to do was wager gas prices were not going down any time soon and could likely go higher. But you don't have to give up high-horsepower driving just to place a bet on future pump prices. BetUS.com will let you keep the 'Stang by taking your bet that we'll soon see a $4-a-g
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models