Most racing series compete on one kind of track or another, but not Indy. Its calendar is made up of NASCAR-style speedway races (generally, though not exclusively, identified by a three-digit number indicating the number of miles to be covered) and F1-style road-course and street-circuit races (typically billed as grands prix). And now, it's about to get another of the latter.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!