Let's repeat the Leaf purchasing process, as outlined by Nissan, one more time. The four simple steps to secure your place as one of the thousands who will own Nissan's zero-emissions vehicle next year are as follows: reserve, home assessment, charger installation and ordering. The process, as we've reported before, has chugged along with nary a hitch - or has it?
Nissan Leaf Charger Quote
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Nissan Leaf Charger Quote Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!