Crashing in Formula One is taken pretty seriously. Especially if you did it on purpose. Which goes a long way towards explaining why the motorsport community is calling for the blood of Nelson Piquet Jr. The disgraced Renault driver was, in the end, the perpetrator of the so-called Crashgate affair. But while his boss and manager Flavio Briatore was kicked out of Formula One (and any involvement in any FIA-sanctioned racing series) as a result, and technical director Pat Symonds received a five-
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 5, 2009
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Oct 24, 2008
Last December, it was revealed that Craftsman would be dropping its sponsorship of the NASCAR Truck Series, which it had headlined since the sport's inception in 1995. Beginning with the 2009 season, the new series sponsor will be Camping World, a company that already has major ties with the racing community.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models