To keep an eye on some of the neighborhoods hardest hit by Hurricane Sandy, the New York City police department has acquired a small fleet of innovative surveillance vans. Built by TerraHawk, LLC of Dallas, Texas, the NYPD is using four Mobile Utility Surveillance Tower (MUST) vans to patrol some areas of the city that lost power. Animal New York says that the vehicles are being used in Staten Island, Far Rockaway, Coney Island, and Howard Beach.
Mobile Utility Surveillance Tower
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Nov 17, 2012
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 6, 2011
Just one minute and 45 seconds after purchasing a Mobile Utility Surveillance Tower from Terrahawk, you can have a (low-flying) bird's-eye view of your surroundings. You'll be more comfortable than any bird, however, in your climate-controlled guard tower, but you might be slightly more constrained when it comes to handling your 'business.'
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models